Children’s Music Camp
SAVE THE DATE!
MUSIC CAMP 2016 WILL BE JULY 18-22, 9 am - 12 noon
PRESENTATION ON JULY 24
Mark your calendars! Each summer we offer a camp for children who have finished grades 1-6. We prepare a musical all week to be presented on the following Sunday Evening Service. During the week the children will participate in learning fun songs and motions, activities/crafts that relate to the musical, snacks, recreation, and joint rehearsals with our Worship Pastor, Scott Andrews.
The children will be learning and having fun at the same time. Some children have said that this is the best week of their whole year! There is NO CHARGE for anything except the CDs, which are encouraged but optional. In the Sunday afternoon rehearsal, each camper will be given a T-shirt to wear for the presentation and to keep.
More information about Music Camp:
- Music Camp is free. To read more about The Kingdom Connection, go here.
- CDs will be available at the church Welcome Center on Sundays and at the receptionist's desk during the week.
- Registration is in the church lobby on Monday, July 18 at 8:45 am. If your first day is after Monday we will register you then.
- Pick up is at noon in the Worship Center.
- Boys and Girls Club attendees will be able to attend Music Camp and be transported by FBC to and from camp with a signed permission slip available at the club (transportation provided for Sevierville branch only).
- Children with food allergies need to bring snacks with them each day.
- On Sunday, July 24, at 3:45 pm there will be a closed rehearsal in the Worship Center for campers. A light supper of cheese bread, clear drink, and sugar cookies will be served to campers.
- T-shirts are supplied for campers by FBC for the presentation. Campers will be asked to wear blue jeans and tennis shoes with this.
- The presentation of The Kingdom Connection will be at 6:30 p.m., July 24, in the Worship Center.