Children’s Music Camp
SAVE THE DATE!
MUSIC CAMP 2017 WILL BE JULY 24-28, 9 am - 12 noon
PRESENTATION ON JULY 30
Mark your calendars! Each summer we offer a camp for children who have finished grades 1-6. We prepare a musical all week to be presented on the following Sunday Evening Service. During the week the children will participate in learning fun songs and motions, activities/crafts that relate to the musical, snacks, recreation, and joint rehearsals with our Worship Pastor, Scott Andrews.
The children will be learning and having fun at the same time. Some children have said that this is the best week of their whole year! There is NO CHARGE for anything except the CDs, which are encouraged but optional. In the Sunday afternoon rehearsal, each camper will be given a T-shirt to wear for the presentation and to keep.
More information about Music Camp:
- Music Camp is free.
- CDs will be available at the church Welcome Center on Sundays and at the receptionist's desk during the week.
- Registration is in the church lobby on Monday, July 24 at 8:45 am. If your first day is after Monday, we will register you then.
- Please make plans to pick up your child at noon in the Worship Center.
- Boys and Girls Club attendees from the Sevierville branch only will be able to attend Music Camp and be transported by FBC to and from camp with a signed permission slip (available at the club).
- Children with food allergies need to bring snacks with them each day.
- On Sunday, July 30, at 3:45 pm there will be a closed rehearsal in the Worship Center for campers. A light supper of cheese bread, clear drink, and sugar cookies will be served to campers.
- T-shirts are supplied for campers by FBC for the presentation. Campers will be asked to wear blue jeans and tennis shoes with this.
- The presentation will be at 6:30 p.m., July 30, in the Worship Center.