Testimonial #1
Dear Intercessory Prayer Room,
We are happy to report our little girl finished leukemia treatment and got her port out. We returned home this week from her Make-A-Wish trip to Disney. We are thankful to our Lord for His hand of healing and mercy upon our daughter. Thank you for your prayers!

Testimonial #2
First Baptist Church Prayer Room,
I just want to thank everyone for all the prayers that have been said on my behalf. I just want to say I have never experienced such an outpouring of faith in my life.  I am sure that with all your prayers I came through this serious operation that had me very worried that I would not survive. They say God works in mysterious ways and he put your congregation in my life just when I needed it. I have had days when I am feeling low and then a prayer gram appears to uplift my spirits. Thanks for all your care and concern and I will always remember the wonderful folks from First Baptist Church.

Testimonial #3
Our Dear Praying Friends at FBC,
Thank you ever so much for the very encouraging prayer grams.  My wife and I deeply appreciate your Christian love and compassion. It is a blessing to have been prayed for by many because we are in your prayer list. Again, thank you very much. God is good. He is good all the time, to Him be the glory and praise!

Testimonial #4
Dear First Baptist Church Prayer Room,
I want to personally Thank all of you for praying for me over the last five months.  God has really blessed me in so many ways since my accident. The power of prayer is awesome and has sustained me. I am now back at work and walking on my new prosthetic leg. My recovery has been nothing short of miraculous. Thank you all for your continous prayers and support. God Bless you all.