C.A.R.E. is an outreach and inreach ministry of our church that seeks to minister to our church family and our community.
Participants can care for others by praying for them, writing prayer-grams and encouraging notes, or by calling or visiting them. Opportunities to care for others include:
- Those requesting prayer on C.A.R.E. cards collected during our services
- Those in the hospital or having upcoming procedures
- Our Bible Study/Fellowship groups (Sunday School)
- Our home bound
- Those who have lost loved ones
- Those in the nursing homes
- Unchurched family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers
These are just some of the ministry opportunities you will find at C.A.R.E. In addition, participants can also care by helping with hands-on projects around the Church.
One unique aspect of C.A.R.E. is that you are only asked to serve once a month. C.A.R.E. meets on every Tuesday evening, except for the 5th Tuesday of the month. The schedule is as follows…
C - Team meets the 1st Tuesday of the month
A - Team meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month
R - Team meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month
E - Team meets the 4th Tuesday of the month
You can join C.A.R.E. at any time! You may choose a team that best fits your schedule. Please join us at 5:30 pm. A meal will be provided. For more information, call Kristie in the Church Office at 865-453-9001.